Not familiar with Deedster?
Deedster consists of a close-knit team who share a common vision of creating real climate impact through technical tools and solutions. The culture is characterized by an open, entrepreneurial, and prestige-less team spirit where you get great opportunities to be involved with and contribute to what is being created.
We have a digital platform for sustainable consumption. Through our app you can learn how easy it can be to make planet-friendly lifestyle choices while having fun. Our SaaS solutions integrate with bank platforms and merchants to provide an engaging experience on their platforms. We aggregate a multitude of data sources to calculate climate impact and personalize actionable insights.
We are growing fast and expanding the team both within development and other parts of the company. The venture is financed by an international and diverse group of angel investors as well as by our client projects.
What’s your area of responsibility?
- Lead developer for our iOS app. Designing, developing, and maintaining our code base. Capable of scaling with rapid feature iteration and a growing user base.
- Continues work and improvement of our CI/CD on frontend.
- Active participation with the team in defining the technical roadmap for the products.
What about your background and skills?
- Highly knowledgeable in application architecture and design of modern app services
- Skilled frontend developer, preferably with Swift
- An open mind and a proven track record for problem solving
- 5+ years of professional experience
It would be also nice to see:
- Experience in frontend web development
- Experience in Android and Kotlin Multiplatform development
- Knowledge of Google App Engine, Firebase and other Google Cloud Services
At Deedster we believe that in order to have a fighting chance to mitigate the impact of climate change, everyone needs to participate. Our team reflects that - we come from a variety of cultures and backgrounds and we are proud to say we have a 50/50 split between men and women. We hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or background.
And what do we offer you?
When we succeed, you can say (brag) that you have contributed to securing the future of our planet. Competitive compensation package and office in the heart of Stockholm goes without saying.
Good to know
The employment is fulltime, with start during the fall, taking any notice period in to account. The position is hybrid remote meaning some days at the Office in Södermalm and if preferred some days from any other place.
For more information about this role apply and send a message via the form, or give me, Daniel Dellham, a call on mobile +46 70 580 7040