Deedster is about enabling the shift to a more sustainable future by engaging people in climate action through our technical solutions. Take the opportunity to join this exciting journey in creating real climate impact and a thriving business. Deed by deed.
Never heard about Deedster?
Deedster consists of a close-knit team who all share a common vision of creating real climate impact through technical tools and solutions. The culture is characterized by an open, entrepreneurial, and prestige-less team spirit where you get great opportunity to be involved and contribute to what is being created every day together - a better planet.
Our strong team spirit includes lots of passion and consideration for each other, and we make sure to have fun at work. We are fast-growing and are currently expanding globally. Right now, we are building up our marketing department and are looking for amazing colleagues that thrive in a dynamic environment.
About the role:
In your role as a Content Marketing Manager you will take full responsibility for our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blog and lead generation. It will also be your job to uncover and spread our best stories, tell our audience what sets us apart, and help us highlight the ways we’re changing our industry. Along the way, you’ll help us generate traffic, activate new audiences, and deliver opportunities and leads. You’ll be part of a small but fast-growing international marketing team and will be responsible for managing our marketing content as well as sourcing, writing, editing, designing and publishing new customer-driven content to help build the pipeline.
This role will be creative, varied and consistently evolving, you’ll have a lot of creative freedom and will be brainstorming ideas for our brand, campaigns and engaging content across a range of platforms including Linkedin, Website, Newsletter and/or create own platforms (maybe a podcast, a magazine or tv-show? Or produce another Deedster climate song? If it makes business and planet sense – let´s do it!)
You will be reporting to Head of Global Marketing.
What’s your area of responsibility?
- Create insightful and knowledge-packed content to attract and engage our target personas across multiple channels such as blogs, web and landing pages, paid campaigns, social media, emails etc.
- Interested in strategic content marketing and how to carve out tailored messages to different stakeholders, and how to communicate it.
- Building relationships with customers, partners, and stakeholders to develop thought leadership content like whitepapers, case studies and other more extensive marketing materials.
- Manage the content editorial and SoMe calendar.
- Measure and optimize the content marketing campaigns across various channels.
- Produce content that maintains quality consistency, high visual standards and embodies the branding and communication strategy.
What about your background and skills?
We think that you are one of this people who have that magical mix of being great at what they do, show a strong drive, obsess about creating stories that change behavior, whilst being humble and eager to learn.
You like a dynamic workplace and working agile. Contributing to a better world and creating impact is important for you.
We think you are:
- Educated within Communication, Marketing, Journalism, linguistic studies, etc.
- An excellent writer and (preferably) a native English speaker. Swedish is not a requirement.
- Familiar with digital marketing concepts like: SEO, inbound marketing, and measuring campaigns with google analytics and other tools.
- A storyteller but also a snappy copywriter.
- Can put together short, simple videos for social media, using tools like Canva or iMovie.
- Comfortable putting together, and execute on, marketing campaigns with short notice.
- Proven design skills with experience creating for digital platforms and campaigns.
- Working independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables.
- Strategic, detail-orientated, organised and analytical
- Experience from copywriting for both a B2B and B2C target audience and/or affinity with Sustainability, Fintech, Technology is a plus.
At Deedster we believe that to mitigate the impact of climate change, all need to participate. Our team reflects that - we come from a variety of cultures and backgrounds. We hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or background.
And what do we offer you?
To be part of shaping an impactful scale-up. When we succeed, you can also say (brag) that you have contributed to securing the future of our planet. We offer a competitive compensation package, including 6 weeks' vacation, pension, and other perks. We have an office in the heart of Stockholm; however, we are applying a hybrid model, meaning that we also work partly remotely.
Good to know
The employment is full-time. Please send your application before May 25, 2022. We will be reviewing the applications after that and inviting for interviews during May.